Steel Plant: Wuyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
SX780CF Technical Standard: Three Gorges Enterprise Standard
Introduction of SX780CF
SX780CF is a steel with high strength and low crack sensitivity for large-scale hydropower projects. It can be produced by Wuyang Steel Works in China and belongs to the brand of Ministry of Science and Technology of Wuyang Steel Works. It is mainly used for manufacturing spiral case, penstock and other important structural parts of large hydroelectric generating units and high head storage power stations with installed capacity of more than 10 million kilowatts. It needs high strength and toughness, good cold deformation and weldability. Equipment manufacturing requires high strength and weldability. Because of the special use environment of hydropower steel, the strength, toughness, weldability and corrosion resistance of steel plate are very strict.
Chemical Constituents of SX780CF
Mechanical properties of SX780CF
SX780CF Production Process
1. Raw materials (scrap, pig iron and molten iron)
2. Electric Furnace (100 ton EAF smelting), Converter
3. Refining treatment of molten steel in LF furnace
4. Vacuum treatment of molten steel in VD or VOD furnaces
5. Mold casting (multiple key die casting lines) or continuous casting (large slab caster); (1 ingot remelting 50 tons slab electroslag furnace)
6. Heating (continuous and soaking furnaces)
7. Steel plate rolling (4100 and 4200 mm mills)
8. Heat treatment of steel plate (normalizing tempering and tempering)
9. Inspection of steel plate cutting
Company:Henan Jinglong Iron&Steel Co., Ltd.
Addr:Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China